Nowadays, clients have gotten used to the ultimate quality of service. They want their requests to be solved immediately, fast, and fully. To those companies, which are not ready to outsource their call center but still would like to correspond to customer needs, there is a great solution – CCAAS.
Describing a contact center as a service
Let’s start with the CCAAS meaning. The CCAAS is the abbreviation standing for the “Call Center As A Service” – by the analogy of SaaS (Software as a Service). Thus, CCAAS is software that’s positioned in a cloud rather than on some physical server in the server room of a company or a provider of call center services (although it is not excluded). It allows various companies to connect to it promptly and for little cost to utilize all the advantages and possibilities, which come along with a modern piece of software.
Today, it is quite possible to meet associated abbreviations as well:
- UCaaS: Unified Communications as a Service. It delivers the possibility of omnichannel communication, making it smooth across all channels of interaction with a customer, being unified in a single one-stop software solution.
- CPaaS: Communications Platform as a Service. That’s basically the same thing as UCaaS and many market specialists consider it just another name for CCAAS.
Advantages of a call center as a service
- The simplicity of setup and plugging. The cloud-based nature of this solution enables companies and their operators to connect to it easily. Users are introduced to a system merely like adding a new user and assigning a role – after all the initial settings for the company are made.
- Basic and improved routing of calls, queuing them, assigning to lines (1st, 2nd, 3rd, etc.), and managing a ticketing system.
- Broad functionality. Most CCAAS solutions use the entire regular call center functionality, like VoIP, IVR, omnichannel approach, call whispering, and hundreds of others. This allows the broadness of contact with clients and the possibility to solve their problems quickly and easily.
- No need to buy your own software license – this is a subscription-based offer. You can use it for as long as you need it and buy only those functions that you need – to fit into an adequate monthly budget.
- A possibility of integration with your systems, like helpdesk, CRM, call analytics, sales process automation software, eCommerce, or various AI-based bots.
- The company provider of CCAAS takes care of licensing, integration documentation, development, handling downtime, upgrades, fixes, innovations, and support of users. So you do not have to have an IT support department in your company anymore. When you need integration with your company’s software, it can be a one-time job outsourced to a freelancer or solved by a part-time IT guy or team. And when in the course of work, you have problems, simply dial to support of the CCAAS provider to fix it. As a rule, they also offer various types of IT assistance.
- Cost-effective solution. You can significantly decrease the costs connected to deploying and running dedicated software in your company, as well as all connected personnel, utility, and administrative costs.
- You will have more automated sales and support processes for your clients, will be able to make surveys better (or start doing them if you were not), and reach goals of productivity and quality assurance.
- There is various reporting in CCAAS systems, which tracks individual and group efficacy.
As a result, not only your customer interaction becomes more thorough and professional but also more individualized, ‘humanified’, and giving out better CX.
How to deploy contact center services in your company?
Many practical solutions that are present on the market offer easy deployment for all ranges and sorts of companies, no matter if they have had their own call center prior to that or not. Developers offering their CCAAS products have dedicated deployment departments to help their clients deal with deployment and initial setup.
Looking at the deployment process in broad steps, they are like this:
- Choose a CCAAS provider.
- Procure workstations, headsets, good and fast Internet connection.
- Start your company account in CCAAS and make settings and adjustments.
- Connect users to CCAAS, assign roles and participation points in client interaction processes.
- Integrate CCAAS into your company’s software solutions.
Although these all require change management efforts, it is obvious that the most effort-consuming step is V, which is always such, in any other change management process of any organization.
Conclusion on CCAAS
CCAAS is a modern-day solution, which delivers the future to our hands already today. As a result of its implementation, omnichannel experience in your company will be highly appreciated by customers (especially with smooth integration with the rest of your software, where CRM is a must).