Our partner is looking for a DevOps engineer
- 3+ years of experience as a DevOps Engineer
- Proven knowledge and experience with Linux platform
- Solid theoretical knowledge in computer networks and web servers
- Experience with database management systems
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes.
- Problem-solving skills, troubleshooting experience (networks/systems/applications)
- Management of hosting environment, including database administration and scaling an application to support load changes
- A passion for DevOps culture and technologies.
As a plus
- Experience with Python, Golang
- Experience with Ansible, Terraform
- Experience with AWS
- Improve and maintenance Kubernetes orchestration platform.
- Develop Helm charts for applications
- Develop CI/CD processes
- Providing support for Monitoring and Logging systems.
- Demanding Definition of done, providing documentation.
- Following and supporting a none-blaming environment.
- Participate in duties related to Platform activities.
- Maintaining Platform services and applications
- Flexible work schedule
- Competitive salary
- Paid sick leave and vacations
- Medical insurance
- English courses
- Friendly atmosphere
- Corporate events
- Cozy office in the city center