Senior Market Research Analyst
Our client is a leading international full-cycle creative marketing agency. They are searching for a full-time Senior Market Research Analyst to join the Strategy team to help them in coming up with the best marketing solutions and strategies for international brands, alongside helping to develop other members of the team.
This role will suit candidates who are great managers, innovative thinkers, have strong communication and pitching skills and are native to the world of marketing and finance.
- 3+ years of professional research preferably from market research, marketing or management consulting firms utilizing analytical/logic skills.
- Experience with researches conducted remotely on foreign markets
- Must have a passion for learning new quantitative/qualitative research methodologies
- Critical thinking and being detail-oriented with excellent analytical, oral and written skills required. Very high affinity with numbers and the ability to convert numbers into insights and recommendations.
- Technical proficiency in SPSS, SAS, R, WinCross, Market Sight
- And Excel + Powerpoint/Keynote, obviously
- Entrepreneurial and proactive attitude
- Upper-intermediate English
- Devise and evaluate methods for collecting data, such as surveys, focus groups, questionnaires, experts' deep-dive interviews, and opinion polls.
- Manage and execute all phases of a market research study, including: study design, questionnaire development, survey programming (where necessary), fieldwork coordination, analysis, writing consultative reports and presentations.
- Analyze and interpret collected data into statistical tables and reports through charts, graphs, and other visual means to help clients and strategists to make the best-informed decisions.
- Consult clients on their business issues (throughout the entire process) to help optimize marketing communication, product portfolios, and other aspects of new and existing product offerings.
- Utilize advanced quantitative methods and «outside-the-box» thinking to help answer complex business questions.
- Measure effectiveness of marketing programs and strategies
- International and local brands
- 24+5 calendar days paid vacation and 100% paid sick leave
- Highly competitive salary
- New generation creative team
- After work yoga classes
- A comfy pets-friendly office with the Dnipro view next to Poshtova Square metro station