Our client is a leading international full-cycle creative marketing agency. They are searching for a full-time a Social Media Specialist to create and administer content on all social media platforms, such as Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter, to grow an audience, ensure customer engagement, build brand awareness, and ultimately, boost sales of agency clients.
This position is based in our Kyiv office
- Proven working experience in the social media marketing or as a Digital Media Specialist.
- Excellent consulting, writing, presentation and communication skills.
- Demonstrable social networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge.
- Knowledge of online marketing and good understanding of major marketing channels.
- Positive attitude, detail and customer-oriented with good multitasking and organisational ability.
- Fluency in English.
- Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification.
- Publish and share daily content that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action.
- Set up and optimize pages within each platform to increase the visibility of social content.
- Moderate all user-generated content in line with the moderation policy for each community.
- Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information.
- Collaborate with other departments (content, designers, etc) to create tasks and coordinate actions.
- Create content and take part in different shootings (photos, videos).
- International and local brands
- 24+5 calendar days paid vacation and 100% paid sick leave
- Highly competitive salary
- New generation creative team
- After work yoga classes
- A comfy pets-friendly office with the Dnipro view next to Poshtova Square metro station